Experience the simplicity of following news in real time from across India and the globe on your iOS device by downloading Rediff.com s News application. This free to download, easy to use, intuitive and visually appealing app with its tiled interface captures fresh and recent news and headlines from more than 30,000 worldwide news sites.
Apart from the latest news on Rediff.com, this new app also aggregates news from top news sources such as Reuters, Business Week, Washington Post, The Times of India, CNBC, CNN, ESPN, The Economic Times and The Hindu, among others.
1. Breaking news in the Top News section, including cricket scores of ongoing & recent matches.
2. News stories in different categories of interest like Top News, World News, Business, Sports, Cricket and Entertainment.
3. Search news articles in topics of your interest.
4. Explore more articles of interest via suggested articles for each article read.
5. Share articles with your friends and family via Email, Twitter and Facebook.
6. Choose to turn off image downloads to save network/data usage.
7. The UI is customized for iPhone and iPad and adapts itself to both portrait and landscape modes.
8. Supports offline reading of articles, i.e. read articles even in the absence of data network connectivity.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Rediff News is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
Rediff News (version 1.2) has a file size of 7.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.